One North Kaniku Drive Kohala Coast, HI 96743 | 808.557.5321 | www.ViewHawaiiLuxuryHomes.com | RB-21156
Vacation Rental Management Services
1. Exclusive VRBO Listing: Complete VRBO listing that includes photos, a 360 degree virtual tour, and property description. Your VRBO listing will be optimized to get as many inquiries as possible and rental rates will be analyzed and monitored to maximize your income.
2. Maximum Internet Exposure: In addition to the VRBO listing, your Vacation Rental will be marketed on up to 50 Vacation Travel Sites. Wherever travelers go to look for Vacation Rentals, we want your home to be there.
3. Fast Inquiry Response: Inquiries will be responded to within 4 hours during business hours (7am-7pm, 7 days a week). Evening inquiries will be responded to before 11AM the following morning.
4. Deposits and Disbursements: Reservation requests will receive a Rental Agreement, invoice, and request for payment. The guests booking are confirmed once the Rental Agreement is signed and returned with applicable payment. Total rental amount will be paid in full at least 90 days before guest scheduled stay (payment is immediate for stays within 90 days). All rental fees are deposited to a client trust account, and disbursed to the owner the month following the guests stay.
5. Guest Check-In: Guests will be greeted with a Hawaiian-themed welcome basket upon arrival. Every unit comes with a Concierge Book that will inform guests of pertinent information about the unit and the resort community, such as the wi-fi access, garbage disposal, pool, beach and shopping info. We will always be available by phone or email to answer questions and to make sure your guests have a wonderful stay.
6. Check Out and Final Assessment: Upon guest check out, your unit will be inspected for any obvious signs of damage or any missing items. If any issues arise, we will quickly follow up with guests and/or file an insurance claim.
7. Accidents or Damage: In the event of any damage to your unit or its contents, we will submit an insurance claim and will follow through with it until settlement.
THERE' S MORE
8. Cleaning Arrangements: Cleanings will be coordinated after every guest stay to ensure that the condition of your unit is kept to a high standard.
9. VRBO Reviews & Marketing: All guests will be contacted after their stay to request feedback, which will be posted as a review on your VRBO listing. Other marketing strategies, such as specials and discounts, may also be implemented to further enhance your rental property.
10. Maintenance: Any maintenance issues that arise will be quickly taken care of. We will coordinate the repairs, compensate the contractor and invoice the owner on your monthly statement.
11. Financial Statements: Owner statements will be created within the first week of each month to cover the guest stays of the previous month, and sent to the owners by the 10th day of each month.
12. Tax Filings: We will, for a small fee, complete the GE and TA Tax filings for the owners on whatever basis they are required to file. If tax for the year will exceed$ 4000, then filing will be monthly.
Our Low Rates: Average Nightly Rates under $700 per night – 25% of Gross Rents.
Average Nightly Rates over $700 per night – 20% of Gross Rents
Mauna Lani Resort Office - One North Kaniku Drive Kohala Coast, HI 96743 | RB-21156
Korby Matsen, R(B)
Vacation Rental Manager
*For illustrative purposes only. Rental, occupancy, and appreciation rates may vary. Prices may not reflect properties currently available